The industry’s leading online platform, Hotel Designs, has launched a three-month introductory offer for companies, as the leading international hotel design website continues to support the hospitality industry…
In direct response to the COVID–19 pandemic, Hotel Designs has launched an ‘Industry Support Package’ to help brands to engage with the hospitality sector spanning designers, architects, hoteliers, developers and those that supply to the industry during the testing months that lie ahead.
“The aim of this three-month package is to simply support businesses that have been effected by the COVID–19 outbreak and that require a springboard of support,” explained publisher Katy Phillips. “While the hospitality market adapts, the ‘Industry Support Package’ will enable brands from all sectors of the market to share their latest news to our highly engaged readers via our various online platforms.”
The Industry Support Package, which is just £99 + VAT, includes:
- A comprehensive company profile page on Hotel Designs website to include full company details, contact information, product imagery etc.
- Editorial coverage on the Hotel Designs website for a three-month period
- Contribution to Hotel Designs’ ‘Spotlight On’ monthly editorial features
- Social media support across all social channels – reaching more than 20,000 users
- Exposure within Hotel Designs weekly e-newsletter sent to more than 12,000 recipients
The package is only available to new clients, and to take advantage of the offer, companies will need to be book by EOP on Friday, April 3, with activity commencing no later than Monday, April 13.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email Katy Phillips or call +44 (0)1992 374050.