The Tech in Hospitality Summit
The Tech in Hospitality Summit, which takes place on September 18 – 19 at Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre London Heathrow, is a bespoke and personalised event for hospitality technology professionals and suppliers alike.
Born from the rising demand for innovative technology solutions in the hospitality arena, Tech in Hospitality Summit, brought to you by Forum Events, is designed to bring together forward-thinking, competitive solution providers with industry professionals.
When: September, 18 – 19, 2023
Where: Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre London Heathrow
The highly focused meet-the-buyer event, brought to you by Forum Events and Hotel Designs, includes:
- Pre-arranged, one-to-one meetings between hospitality professionals and suppliers
- Exceptional speakership programmes
- Networking dinner with entertainment
- Full hospitality throughout, including overnight accommodation
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, please contact Olivia Jackson on 01992 374077 or email email@example.com
If you are a hospitality technology professional and would like to attend the event free of charge, please contact 01992 374073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on speakers will follow shortly.
PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS
The event will guarantee:
- An audience of pre-qualified buyers
- Selected and ‘matched’ meetings
- No time wasters
- No hidden costs
- Just face-to-face sales meetings throughout!
Tailored to meet your requirements like no other event.
Your time is precious, valuable and limited. At the Summit, we will deliver a first-rate return on investment, and put you in touch with hotel professionals who have specifically asked to meet you, would like to discuss your products and services, and are pro-actively looking for solutions for their organisation’s technology systems (software and hardware).
The Summit also offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to promote your service solutions to senior decision makers, who have the authority to spend and are reviewing their current suppliers.
We organise personalised appointments for buyers and suppliers to meet at our unique Summit. Each supplier will have a series of 25-minute meetings with key decision makers throughout the two-days. This cost-effective concept delivers a measurable ROI, without any wasted time or hidden costs.
An excellent way to meet potential, relevant customers in a friendly environment. The Forum has been a breath of fresh air as a way to generate new business. Long may it continue!’
‘What a great event! HTI was very well organised with high quality delegates and an excellent environment to network’
Request More Information
Objectivity is a software development company specialising in delivering custom software solutions, digital transformation, and IT consulting. We help our clients leverage the latest technologies, always aiming to create the most fit-for-purpose digital solutions.
At Verkada, we’re on a mission to modernise enterprise physical security. Today, we offer a suite of connected security devices that provide users with a full picture of the health and safety of their environments. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s ecosystem of best–in–class solutions provide a scalable way to easily configure, monitor and respond to events from anywhere.
Zennio is a leading manufacturer of Guest Room Management Systems, comprising cutting-edge automation hardware and software. Zennio systems are installed in over 90,000 rooms worldwide including the most prestigious hotel brands.
- Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
- 25-minute meeting slots will be relaxed and civilised, with no hard sell
- Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars
- Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
- You will be one of just 65 VIPs at the event, ensuring that you get a personal networking experience
- Attendance is entirely free-of-charge, which includes entry to our seminars
A more targeted approach
- We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
- We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services.
- 98 per cent of past attendees say that our events are a better way to find new suppliers than a traditional trade show.
An itinerary of one-to-one meetings with suppliers based on your requirements and upcoming projects, and a series of insightful and inspirational webinars. Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments are also included.
‘Great team, highly organised and genuinely caring about the experience for both client and supplier.’ ‘A great place to meet suppliers.’
Really well organised, less forced and more natural than a trade show. Meetings well planned and paced. Seminars were high quality and relevant.’
Request More Information
Panel Session/Interview hosted by Hamish Kilburn, Editor, Hotel Designs. Joined by Oli Morgan, Director – Blend Technology Consultants & Stephen Nash, General Manager – Escapade Silverstone
“Elevating the hospitality experience through technology”
Hamish Kilburn, Editor of Hotel Designs and renowned podcast host will be joined by Oli Morgan, Director, Blend Technology Solutions, and Stephen Nash, General Manager of Escapade Living, to explore technology’s role in on the global hospitality scene. Morgan has worked with some of the world’s best designers and hotels to consult on how to sensitively introduce technology into tomorrow’s hospitality experience, while Nash is about to open a slick new hospitality establishment on the fringe of the racecourse at Silverstone.
- Technology trends driving hospitality into a new era
- Pitfalls to avoid when injecting technology into hospitality spaces
- How technology trends are being translated on a global scene
Meera Mawkin, Founder – Let’s Go Out Out. Confirmed.
“Unlocking a £163 Million Monthly Lost Revenue Market: The Importance of Making Your Restaurant More Accessible”
Unlock £163M monthly lost revenue by understanding the needs of disabled customers. This presentation introduces innovative technology such as smart-parking and real-time crowd monitoring to transform your restaurant into an accessible, welcoming space for all customers.
- Understand the needs of disabled customers, and an introduction to the importance of inclusivity for your business.
- An introduction and explanation to the Purple Pound and the £163 million monthly lost revenue within the Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to inclusive designs, and technology-based solutions such as smart-parking and real-time crowd monitoring
Jane Pendlebury, CEO – HOSPA, Sarah Duncan, Sustainability Expert – HOSPA
“Tips and Service Charges – the new legislation”
With the new legislation coming into play in the coming months, Jane will talk through the new regulations and discuss common practices. She will draw attention to some of the potential pitfall to watch out for and to the opportunities to maximise the benefits.
- Tips and Service Charge
- Tronc Systems
- Fair Distribution
- Common Practice
Seminars & Panel discussions
Bath Road (Building A), West Drayton, Heathrow, London UB7 0DU, United Kingdom
Relax in the knowledge you’re staying just minutes from London Heathrow Airport while also placed a mere 15-minute journey into London, with all the attractions, shopping, and commercial opportunities that the UK’s capital contains. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure, onsite parking and excellent public transport access means you’re well-connected at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.
RADISSON HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTRE LONDON HEATHROW HEATHROW,
BATH ROAD BUILDING A,
From Heathrow Airport
Hotel Hoppa buses stop outside London Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5 between 4:15 am and 10:00 pm. Travel time is between 20-30 minutes. Tickets cost GBP 6 one way. To reach us from Terminals 2 and 3, take the Hotel Hoppa H2B and H2C. From Terminal 5, take Hotel Hoppa H5B. For the latest and most up-to-date information, please check the Hotel Hoppa website directly.A taxi will cost around GBP 12 from Terminals 1,2, and 3 or GBP 16 from Terminals 4 and 5.
From Heathrow Central London Underground Station
A taxi will cost around GBP 12 from Terminals 2 and 3.