The Tech in Hospitality Summit
The Tech in Hospitality Summit, which takes place on September 26 at Hilton London Canary Wharf, is a bespoke and personalised event for hospitality technology professionals and suppliers alike.
Born from the rising demand for innovative technology solutions in the hospitality arena, Tech in Hospitality Summit, brought to you by Forum Events, is designed to bring together forward-thinking, competitive solution providers with industry professionals.
When: September, 26, 2024
Where: Hilton London Canary Wharf
The highly focused meet-the-buyer event, brought to you by Forum Events and Hotel Designs, includes:
- Pre-arranged, one-to-one meetings between hospitality professionals and suppliers
- Exceptional speakership programmes
- Networking dinner with entertainment
- Full hospitality throughout
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, please contact Olivia Jackson on 01992 374077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a hospitality technology professional and would like to attend the event free of charge, please contact 01992 374073 or email email@example.com
Further information on speakers will follow shortly.
PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS
The event will guarantee:
- An audience of pre-qualified buyers
- Selected and ‘matched’ meetings
- No time wasters
- No hidden costs
- Just face-to-face sales meetings throughout!
Tailored to meet your requirements like no other event.
Your time is precious, valuable and limited. At the Summit, we will deliver a first-rate return on investment, and put you in touch with hotel professionals who have specifically asked to meet you, would like to discuss your products and services, and are pro-actively looking for solutions for their organisation’s technology systems (software and hardware).
The Summit also offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to promote your service solutions to senior decision makers, who have the authority to spend and are reviewing their current suppliers.
We organise personalised appointments for buyers and suppliers to meet at our unique Summit. Each supplier will have a series of 25-minute meetings with key decision makers throughout the two-days. This cost-effective concept delivers a measurable ROI, without any wasted time or hidden costs.
An excellent way to meet potential, relevant customers in a friendly environment. The Forum has been a breath of fresh air as a way to generate new business. Long may it continue!’
‘What a great event! HTI was very well organised with high quality delegates and an excellent environment to network’
Request More Information
- Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
- 25-minute meeting slots will be relaxed and civilised, with no hard sell
- Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars
- Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
- You will be one of just 65 VIPs at the event, ensuring that you get a personal networking experience
- Attendance is entirely free-of-charge, which includes entry to our seminars
A more targeted approach
- We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
- We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services.
- 98 per cent of past attendees say that our events are a better way to find new suppliers than a traditional trade show.
An itinerary of one-to-one meetings with suppliers based on your requirements and upcoming projects, and a series of insightful and inspirational webinars. All meals and refreshments are also included.
‘Great team, highly organised and genuinely caring about the experience for both client and supplier.’ ‘A great place to meet suppliers.’
Really well organised, less forced and more natural than a trade show. Meetings well planned and paced. Seminars were high quality and relevant.’
Request More Information
Panel Session/Interview hosted by Hamish Kilburn, Editor, Hotel Designs. Joined by Oli Morgan, Director – Blend Technology Consultants & Stephen Nash, General Manager – Escapade Silverstone
“Elevating the hospitality experience through technology”
Hamish Kilburn, Editor of Hotel Designs and renowned podcast host will be joined by Oli Morgan, Director, Blend Technology Solutions, and Stephen Nash, General Manager of Escapade Living, to explore technology’s role in on the global hospitality scene. Morgan has worked with some of the world’s best designers and hotels to consult on how to sensitively introduce technology into tomorrow’s hospitality experience, while Nash is about to open a slick new hospitality establishment on the fringe of the racecourse at Silverstone.
- Technology trends driving hospitality into a new era
- Pitfalls to avoid when injecting technology into hospitality spaces
- How technology trends are being translated on a global scene
Meera Mawkin, Founder – Let’s Go Out Out. Confirmed.
“Unlocking a £163 Million Monthly Lost Revenue Market: The Importance of Making Your Restaurant More Accessible”
Unlock £163M monthly lost revenue by understanding the needs of disabled customers. This presentation introduces innovative technology such as smart-parking and real-time crowd monitoring to transform your restaurant into an accessible, welcoming space for all customers.
- Understand the needs of disabled customers, and an introduction to the importance of inclusivity for your business.
- An introduction and explanation to the Purple Pound and the £163 million monthly lost revenue within the Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to inclusive designs, and technology-based solutions such as smart-parking and real-time crowd monitoring
Jane Pendlebury, CEO – HOSPA, Sarah Duncan, Sustainability Expert – HOSPA
“Tips and Service Charges – the new legislation”
With the new legislation coming into play in the coming months, Jane will talk through the new regulations and discuss common practices. She will draw attention to some of the potential pitfall to watch out for and to the opportunities to maximise the benefits.
- Tips and Service Charge
- Tronc Systems
- Fair Distribution
- Common Practice
Seminars & Panel discussions
HILTON LONDON CANARY WHARF, SOUTH QUAY, MARSH WALL, LONDON E14 9SH
Tech in Hospitality is held at the Hilton London Canary Wharf. Set in one of the world’s busiest commercial centres, the hotel places you within easy reach of London’s major tourist attractions and shopping districts. Inside you’ll find fantastic dining and first-class business and recreation facilities; everything you’ll need for a productive stay.
All rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to both unwind and catch up on work. The Hilton is here to help you make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve. Popular local attractions include Greenwich’s Royal Observatory, London Eye, the O2 Arena and Tower Bridge.
HILTON LONDON CANARY WHARF
SOUTH QUAY, MARSH WALL
The secure, covered car park is limited to 25 self-parking spaces and is run strictly on a first come first served basis. Parking costs GBP20 for 24 hours. Alternative parking is available nearby.
From London City Airport, take the DLR to Poplar station. Change for a DLR train to South Quay station. The hotel is located next to this station.
From the Canary Wharf tube station, take the Jubilee Palace exit. Turn left and proceed to the pedestrian crossing. Cross the road and walk through the glass building. Once out walk up the steps, over the footbridge, turn left and then right after the first parking bays into Admirals way. The hotel is at the bottom of the road on the left.