Located on Paseo de la Reforma, one of the most emblematic avenues in the world, Sofitel Mexico City Reforma is the first Sofitel-branded hotel to open its doors in Mexico City.
Offering a blend of French art of living with the vibrant essence of Mexico, this sophisticated and elegant address is ideal for travellers looking for adventure, and so the design of the hotel – and all its elements inside – had to reflect this.
The sumptuous property has 275 guestrooms –219 superior rooms as well as 56 suites – two elegant dining experiences and three bars, a Sofitel Spa with L’Occitane, state-of-the-art fitness centre and indoor pool, and more than 7,000 square feet of meetings and events space – all with a breathtaking view of the city.
Guests are welcomed by sweeping views of the Mexico City skyline on the lobby level on the 14th floor, where they can proceed to the next floor via an impressive sculptural staircase. Notably the tallest hotel in the Paseo de la Reforma corridor, guests will enjoy unrivalled city views from every corner of the property.
Guestrooms are modern and spacious, dressed in serene and cool hues with playful touches of pink and blue, and complemented by contrasting materials, including textured walls, wood paneling and marble finishes.
Ligne Roset Contract delivered the following iconic products to the hotel:
- A Prado settee (designed by Christina Werner) in each room (10 different bespoke dimensions, various fabric combinations)
- A Rocher chair (designed by Hertel & Klarhoefer) on castor base (bespoke model created for the project)
- Ottoman armchairs (designed by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance) for the suites
- Alster carver chairs (designed by Emmanuel Dietrich) on castors also for the suites
- A Ploum settee (designed by R. & E. Bouroullec),
- Ruché armchairs, Ruché 1-armed settee, Ruché settee (all designed by Inga Sempé)
- Facett armchairs (also designed by R. & E. Bouroullec) in the public areas.
Ligne Roset is one of the brands that has taken advantage of our Industry Support Package. To keep up to date with supplier news, click here. And, if you are interested in also benefitting from this three-month editorial package, please email Katy Phillips by clicking here.
Main image credit: Ligne Roset/Sofitel