• Slider
  • True-to-life surfaces from your local distributor

    730 565 Hamish Kilburn
    • 0
    True-to-life surfaces from your local distributor

    UNILIN division panel surfaces, provide architects and specifiers with fast access to its UNILIN Evola decorative panels through a nationwide network of distributors…

    Through UNILIN it’s easy to find your nearest knowledgeable distributor ready to help unlock the creativity of UNILIN Evola and its 168 decorative options, covering faithful recreations of natural materials to bold colours, concrete and brushed precious metals.

    No matter what the look, all Evola panels share one thing in common; great performance. Offering a durable fade- and scratch-resistant surface and easy maintenance, Evola panels are a practical solution for any commercial interior. Available in HPL, melamine-faced chipboard and edging tape, Evola is a serious alternative to natural materials, offering a true-to-life look without any of the drawbacks.

    Operating in the UK through a distribution network, UNILIN, division panels, provides its innovative, high-quality panels to interior architects, designers, fabricators and manufacturers. Also manufacturing read-to-paint panels, raw chipboard, doors, shelves and the innovative ClicWall MDF wall panelling system, the company produces more than 2.1million m3 of product annually at sites in Belgium and France.

    Currently, the manufacturer’s chipboard is 100 per cent recycled, using 85 per cent recycled wood and the remaining 15 per cent from timber thinning and wood industry waste flows. UNILIN, division panels, also works with companies to take-back old fittings, minimising waste and re-purposing them with a new lease of life. This circular approach is gaining popularity with companies looking to make their sustainability actions more transparent.

    With such positive environmental actions, as well as high-quality, innovative decorative panels that can be accessed quickly from distributors right across the country, UNILIN Evola is the ideal partner for interior projects of all shapes and sizes. A4 samples of all 168 UNILIN Evola decorative options can be ordered through the website.

    UNILIN is one of our recommended suppliers. To keep up to date with their news, click here. And, if you are interested in becoming one of our recommended suppliers, click here.

    Main image credit: UNILIN

    Hamish Kilburn / 22.05.2019

    Share

    • 0