From hotel openings to product spotlights to everything in between, we collate the top 10 most read stories on Hotel Designs this week…
1. THE OCEAN CLUB, BAHAMAS NOW A FOUR SEASONS RESORT
he Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas invites travellers to a very private enclave where five miles (eight kilometres) of pristine white sand edge the dazzling blues of sea and sky.
2. HARD ROCK HOTELS OPENS FIRST HOTEL IN THE ALPS
Hard Rock Hotels has announced the opening of their first hotel in continental Europe, Hard Rock Hotel Davos in the Swiss Alps.
3. DE VERE WOKEFIELD ESTATE NEARS COMPLETION
The next chapter in De Vere Wokefield Estate’s history will be completed in January 2018 with the unveiling of the renovated Mansion House, following a £10million refurbishment project.
4. ARMANI/ROCA DELIGHTS VISITORS TO SLEEP 2017
Global bathroom brand, Roca, enthralled visitors at Sleep 2017, Europe’s leading hotel & design event, with its striking new Armani/Roca Baia collection.
5. BRAND SPOTLIGHT: GENERATOR CONTINUES EUROPE EXPANSION
Generator, the cutting-edge European lifestyle brand responsible for leading the hostel revolution, announces the opening of three new properties…
6. GET READY FOR MAISON ET OBJET 2018
Providing the ultimate lifestyle hub, Maison et Objet 2018 is the biggest event for the industry professionals and design aficionados to discover the new trends and expressions in a wide range of sectors
7. THE WHITLEY OFFICIALLY DEBUTS IN ATLANTA
The Luxury Collection Hotels and Resorts has announced the official debut of The Whitley situated in the heart of Atlanta’s urban chic Buckhead neighbourhood.
8. WATERLINE MARINA RESORT & BEACH CLUB – AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Mainsail Lodging & Development announced today the opening of the all-new Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, a full-service resort on Anna Maria Island, Florida.
9. HISTORIC NASHVILLE BUILDING TRANSFORMED INTO LUXURY HOTEL
Some of the world’s best hotels are those that have had a former life. Old, historic buildings full of richness and character made for an iconic and unique hotel experience.
10. MEET THE TOP 5-STAR HOTEL BRANDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Forbes Middle East recently named its list of the top 5-star hotel brands in the Middle East, a group of 20 that was determined based on the status of their hotels in the region.