Join us at the Hotel Summit this summer and you’ll get exclusive insights into Trivago’s consumer insights research.
The Hotel Summit is the hotel industry’s premier face-to-face networking event, where industry suppliers and buyers converge for a series of highly productive meetings. This year the event will be held at the Radisson Blu, London Stansted on June 4th – 5th. Click here for all the details.
As well as providing event goers with the opportunity to meet, face-to-face to discuss their requirements and projects, the Summit will host a series of informative seminar sessions designed to give superlative take-home tips and ideas.
This year’s keynote session is being presented by Aly Thompson, Regional Industry Manager at Trivago. The presentation, ‘Trivago Industry Insights: UK regional data highlights’, will provide data insights about visitors to the UK to reveal travellers’ online behaviour and preferences, and help hoteliers target hotel marketing efforts and drive more hotel bookings.
- Where do travellers to the UK come from?
- What types of travellers are they?
- How does seasonality affect their price and booking preferences?
- How does traveller behaviour differ from region to region?
- How can hoteliers harness these insights for a better online marketing strategy?
As we announced last week, Trivago are also supporting the Hotel Summit as our drinks reception partner.
Other sessions to look forward to whilst at the Summit include;
- Procurement: Frustration or facilitation? – by Tony Morris, GSK
- More direct bookings: How my hotel does 96% direct bookings – by Adam Hamadache, Direct Hotel Marketing
- Why the hotel sector needs an evolving digital marketing approach – by John Heffernan, Red Live Media
Places are limited and on a first come, first serve basis, so if you’d like to join us at this year’s 20th anniversary Summit, please click here to confirm your place.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2018 event, please contact Jennie Lane now on 01992 374098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.