Overlooking the world-famous Trafalgar Square, The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, officially joins the exclusive collection of more than 35 hotels and resorts.
As the first Curio Collection by Hilton hotel in the UK, the hotel was hand-picked to be a part of the global, upper upscale collection of one-of-a-kind independent properties all celebrated for their individuality.
A destination in itself, the hotel offers everything from contemporary bedrooms to a stunning rooftop bar with unrivalled panoramic views over the city, all in the bustle of central London. Opening this October, The Rooftop, formerly known as Vista, has been transformed into a year-round destination featuring a luxurious lounge and dining area.
Complete with alfresco and canopy-covered seating, the 378-square-metre sky-high space features an open fireplace, heaters and blanket selection to provide warmth throughout the cooler months. For special occasions and intimate gatherings, Room – a glass-enclosed private dining Room with the capacity to seat 14 people – will be available for hire.
– Musical Bedrooms: The bedrooms feature iconic wall art, celebrating the best of London’s music idols. For a classic British experience, guests can choose from an in-room book and tea selection.
– All the Details: Plush beds, LED illuminated makeup mirrors, Nespresso machines and conveniently located charging points have been placed in rooms for a pleasant and convenient guest experience.
– The Rooftop: Set atop London’s iconic skyline on the south west corner of London’s most central point, Nelson’s Column, The Rooftop Bar is counted amongst the world’s finest when it comes to alfresco drinking and dining.
– Comforts Reminiscent of Home: Biblio, the house living room, located in the hotel’s underground chamber, evokes the intimacy of a private members lounge in a setting that’s open to all.
– 24-hour Fitness: 24-hour gym access will help guests keep fit at a time that’s convenient for them.