PRISA Group, the developers of The District San Juan, Puerto Rico’s premier entertainment destination, has unveiled the flag for its lifestyle-focused hotel at the Convention Centre District in Miramar.
The hotel, which has already broken ground and is expected to open the second half of 2019, will feature 175 loft-like guestrooms over seven stories with a variety of open spaces that are alive with activity and integrating the latest, innovative technology, including:
– the Re:mix lounge, an area for innovative programming and can’t-miss events;
– the Re:fuel café, the next-generation foodie fix from Aloft Hotels, offering made-to-order fresh, nutritious and grab-and-go food options from morning to midnight;
– the anchor of the hotel’s vibrant social scene, the W XYZ® bar is always lively. Mix, meet and mingle over music and cocktails. Guests can watch live acoustic concerts, part of the Live at Aloft Hotels events, while snacking on sharable plates and sipping on seasonal cocktails;
– Infinity pool and bar area with a 1,152 square foot fitness centre on the second level offering fantastic views of the Convention Centre and its fountains, and
– 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
The Aloft brand offers a tech-forward, vibrant experience and a modern style that is different by design. A hotbed of innovation, Aloft has piloted programmes such as the world’s first emoji-only room service menu, the world’s first robotic butler, the industry’s first keyless entry system and a groundbreaking streaming solution for guests to stream their favorite content direct to their rooms. Aloft San Juan will bring this tech-forward experience to The District.