Despite celebrations being somewhat muted in 2020, Hotel Designs would like to wish Siminetti a very special ‘Happy Birthday’ with a throwback to 10 years of creating stunning surfaces…
From humble beginnings in 2010, Siminetti has prospered over the last decade to become a renowned producer of decorative surfaces utilising the finest Mother of Pearl.
The brand’s range of mosaic tiles and decorative surfaces can be found in world leading hotels, luxury homes, spas, and super yachts. Building a reputation for exceptional quality has been at the forefront of the company’s journey. With a well-established brand identity, the brand now looks to move to the next tier of Mother of Pearl with the January 2021 release of our Seasons Collection.
“11 years ago I had the inspiration to launch a luxury focused, sustainable, surface finishes brand. 10 years ago Siminetti was born out of this desire,” said Simon Powell, CEO of Siminetti. “Combining creativity with one of nature’s very own luxurious materials, I cannot be more proud to see Siminetti surfaces are now found in some of the World’s most luxurious properties, super-yachts and hotels.
“The last 10 years has been a whirlwind of creativity mixed with both highs and lows but more importantly one that inspires me each morning with new challenges and ideas.
“Thank you to everyone who has supported me and Siminetti on our journey thus far, and I look forward to where the road take us over the next 10 years.”
- BURJ KHALIFA, Dubai UAE: Siminetti supplied 17m2 of our Bianco Oval mosaic to be applied to a large statement column.
- THE LANGLEY, LONDON UK: The Langley were supplied with an impressive collection of Midnight Pearl 25mm and Gentle Earth 25mm. Used in their stunning underground spa in wet areas and to decorate spa loungers.
- PRINCESS YACHTS, PLYMOUTH UK: The brand continually supply a range of Mother of Pearl solutions to Princess yachts. Most recently, the company supplied 14M2 of Crackle Decorative Surface to Aquamare marine to fit out a breathtaking yacht.
- MSHERIEB, DOWNTOWN DOHA: Siminetti supplied Midnight Pearl 23mm in an unbelievable 7350m2! (yes 7350m2!) A truly one of a kind project with the Mother of Pearl being used for external cladding.
- THE BEVERLY CENTER, BEVERLY HILLS: The Beverly center used 32M2 of Innocence 25mm as decorative inlays throughout the building creating a long-lasting awe-inspiring aesthetic.
- W HOTEL, DUBAI UAE: Siminetti is proud to have supplied the Palm Dubai our Anthracite mother of pearl mosaics for use in the ‘W Hotel & Residences’ on The Palm Jumeriah, Dubai, UAE. Featuring through-out the property, some 500m2 of the product was supplied. Located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, this serene escape facilitates mixing and mingling between the city and the sea.
- ZULAL DESTINATION SPA, Qatar: This stunning hotel & spa in Qatar features 450m2 of Bianco Hexagon and 184m2 Dove Grey Hexagon! Used to create a truly memorable space.
- THE LALIT, LONDON: Heading into the Teachers Room you are immediately struck by the sheer beauty of the mother of pearl ceiling. Proudly supplied by Siminetti, the mosaic installed is Siminetti’s Natural Harmonie 20mm Mother of Pearl which is a unique, grout less form of mosaic tile – making it the perfect fit for an opulent ceiling in a luxury boutique hotel.
- JIMMY CHOO, LONDON: A great example of how Mother of Pearl can be used to stun the most discerning of consumers. Harmonie 20mm in Natural featured as an elegant showroom display to accentuate their latest collection of designer shoes, bags, and accessories.
- 1500 OCEAN DRIVE, MIAMI FLORIDA: A combination of Midnight Pearl 25mm and Bianco 25mm were supplied to one of Ocean Drives most iconic buildings, installation is now underway of 3500ft2 / 350m2 of Siminetti Mother of Pearl mosaics. Designed by the late renowned architect, Michael Graves, the swimming pool and hot tub are fundamental aspects of this iconic building and in keeping with Michael Grave’s wishes, the residents of the condominium have followed the initial design brief of finishing the pool in stunning Mother of Pearl mosaic tiles.
Main image credit: Siminetti/W Dubai