Reporting to: Publisher
Responsible for: Selling bespoke digital, print and event solutions
Contractual Status: Full-Time
Salary / Commission: £18,000 – £20,000 basic (dependent on experience) plus OTE £10,000 commission
Your role and our company: Forum Events Media Ltd operates two highly regarded and well established publications; PA Life and Hotel Designs.
PA Life is an award winning and industry leading title, targeted at Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants across the UK. PA Life operates as a print magazine and website as well as owning an exclusive members only club, masterclasses, e-learning courses, networking evenings and targeted events.
Hotel Designs is the leading digital title and events brand for hoteliers, interior designers, architects and suppliers to the industry.
With a fast paced culture and great opportunities for promotion, the media division is bolstering its staff and seeking someone who loves working across multiplatform media sales for a range of London based companies. You’ll need to hit the ground running, creating new and exciting business opportunities for a range of high profile clients who service the industries in which we have a relevance.
What will you be doing?
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Calling existing and new contacts with confidence
- Capable and motivated to work towards targets
- Ability to develop new/bespoke initiatives and identify opportunities
- Selling across various platforms simultaneously to include event sponsorship
- A positive attitude, coupled with the drive and enthusiasm to exceed
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional results
- Retaining and growing our existing clients to give them the best possible experience
- Fantastic business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to conduct face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients to pitch ideas and build relationships
- Attend industry relevant events and our own events to promote and represent our brands
What skills do you need to have?
- Media sales experience is essential
- Excellent relationship management
- Professionalism, persistence and confidence when using the phone
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Well motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Organised and time efficient
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Social, outgoing and able to thrive in a sales environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com