If you haven’t heard already, Hotel Designs is hosting the first edition of its rebranded hotel event on 12-13 September – just seven weeks away – so be sure to save the date and venue in your diary.
With a new approach to the Hotel Designs Summit, which will include an exclusive gala dinner with evening entertainment, you are invited to join us for an unrivalled two days of face-to-face business meetings, educational seminars and networking at the Radisson Blu, London Stansted.
The main aim of the event remains; to bring together suppliers and buyers from across the industry by supporting new and existing client relationships. In addition, we’ll look forward to welcoming first class speakers from within this truly vast sector. You will be joining representatives from hotels like the Shangri-La at the Shard, The Lanesborough, InterContinental London at O2 and the Corinthia Hotel.
Attendees can look forward to:
– A personalised itinerary of 25 minute meetings with those you have asked to meet with;
– Endless networking opportunities;
– Educational seminars covering the latest innovations and trends;
– Meals and refreshments;
– Exclusive gala dinner with evening entertainment;
– Overnight accommodation with breakfast included at the Radisson Blu Hotel;
Places are limited and on a first come, first serve basis, so if you’d like to join us for the exciting re-launch of the Summit, please click here to confirm your place.
For more information, please contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org