The Duchess Rooms have been redesigned with the female solo traveller in mind…
Mayfair’s quintessentially British five-star DUKES London looks to be ahead of the solo traveller trend with the introduction of the Duchess Rooms, a discreet service tailored to the solo, female business and leisure guest. With more women travelling alone than ever before, DUKES has announced refurbished rooms, promising a comfortable and restful getaway.
The refurbishment, carried out by LSM Designs, further enhances the already popular Duchess Room service and offers guests sumptuous surroundings to relax and unwind in. Rooms have been decorated in fresh greys and whites, with the bedspreads and cushions providing accents of colour to the interiors.
Other recent developments for the Duchess Rooms include the introduction of The Fresh Pantry, which offers guests a selection of healthy and nutritious in-room dining options.
In addition to the refurbished rooms and The Fresh Pantry, the Duchess Rooms offer the following feminine touches as standard:
- A personal welcome card from the female General Manager, Debrah Dhugga
- A female room attendant escort guests to their rooms and handle all room service and housekeeping requirements
- Makeup mirror, hair dryer and styling accessories are positioned at easy reach from the dressing table
- Fresh flowers brighten every room and a complementary fruit bowl is on offer
- Female amenities are in every bathroom
- A choice of glossy lifestyle magazines laid out on the dresser or coffee table
With its location in the heart of Gentlemen’s club land, DUKES London strives to ensure that women feel just as at home as male guests whilst staying at the Mayfair bolthole. Check in to a Duchess Room for a personalised and truly indulgent stay this year.