Controlling water delivery in the bath and shower has reached new technological heights with the launch of Crosswater Digital. Engineered and manufactured in Switzerland, this innovative range of water-control solutions isboth supremely simple to use and to install.The Crosswater Digital range provides the ultimate bathing or showering experience thanks to a range of features and benefits:
• A free Crosswater Digital App (currently for Apple devices, but with an Android App due to follow in early Summer) is available offering the facility to turn the shower on or fill the bath before getting out of bed in the morning – it can be used from anywhere else in the house. The Crosswater Digital App is configured for home WIFI use only.
• A clear, straightforward, flashing visual indicator on the controller shows when the water has reached the desired temperature. Up to 3 personal choices for temperature and water flow can be stored.
• With Crosswater Digital it is possible to completely do away with bath taps for a minimalist look that offers easy cleaning too.
• Precise thermostatic control ensures water temperature remains constant at all times regardless of fluctuations in demand caused by home appliances being used at the same time.
• Virtual plug-and-play means there is no complicated set up with Crosswater Digital and it can be used immediately. In edition Duo and Elite, has a battery back-up which ensures pre-set choices are saved in the event of a power cut and this also means the shower is operable for up to 20 minutes in the event of a power cut. The processor may be sited up to six metres away, ideally in the loft or airing cupboard. In the unlikely event of a fault, it can be attended to without disruption.
• Crosswater Digital is suitable for specification with all types of boilers, including combi-boilers and is supplied with a comprehensive five-year parts and labour guarantee. The range comprises three models; Solo, Duo and Elite – each one provides a differing array of technical possibilities and price points.
Pete Mersh is the new Digital Commercial manager for Crosswater. He has been heading the project for six months. Pete re-joined Crosswater after an absence of three years during which he was Aqualisa’s northern regional sales manager.
Pete explains, “Crosswater Digital is the result of long-term and significant investment. This is the next-generation of digital showering product to enter the UK market. It is also the simplest, easiest and the most robust with flexible options. We did not set out to improve on existing technology, we wanted a completely fresh product that would take things up a level. Crosswater Digital works well in all settings, uses the best of proven technology and has set the bar very high indeed.”
When David Hance (Crosswater Group Chairman and Founder) invited me to spearhead digital water delivery for the Group, I jumped at the chance. I knew the products would be outstanding, but I also knew that the support Crosswater would give to its Digital Retailers and Contract customers would match it. I’m delighted to be charged with developing this exciting part of the business.”
Retailers, specifiers and installers of the new Crosswater Digital range have an array of support materials and technical guides. The project has a substantial consumer promotional budget as well as in-store and online sales aides via www.crosswaterdigital.co.uk. A Crosswater Digital Technical team has also been deployed to support retailers who need clarification on the technical capabilities.