Back by popular demand, Hotel Designs LIVE launched in the chaotic realms of the Covid-19 outbreak last year. The one-day virtual conference is designed to keep the industry connected and the conversation flowing during and beyond the disruptive time we are currently in.
Following two successful events, the concept will return on February 23, 2021 with the aim to define the point on international hotel design’s most relevant topics with the help of leading figures from the world of design, architecture and hospitality as well as identifying the latest product innovations on the market.
So, here are five reasons why you do not want to miss out on attending our first Hotel Designs LIVE of the season:
1) It’s free to attend!
If you qualify as a designer, architect, hotelier or developer, then attending Hotel Designs LIVE is completely free of charge. The reason for this is that we, on the editorial desk, believe it is simply our duty to provide our readers with engaging and relevant content that will help steer us all in the right direction for the post-pandemic world.
Click here to participate in Hotel Designs LIVE (booking form takes less than 2 minutes to complete).
2) The speaker line-up is insane!
We have gone above and beyond to secure yet another stellar line-up of speakers who can appropriately define the point on the topics we have chosen to put under this event’s spotlight. Speakers for Hotel Designs LIVE include:
- Albin Berglund, Co-Founder, Bergman Interiors
- Chris Lee, Director of Architecture, Design & Construction at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Martin Goddard, Co-Founder, Goddard Littlefair
- Rob Steul, Creative Director, The Londoner
- Geetie Singh-Watson, Owner, The Bull Inn Totnes
- Oliver Heath, Founder, Oliver Heath Design
- Yasmine Mahmoudieh, Founder, Yasmine Mahmoudieh Studio
- Patrick Speck, LIXIL Global Design, EMENA, GROHE
- Mark Bruce, Director, EPR Architects
- Tina Norden, Partner, Conran + Partners
- Tom Middleton, Sound Architect
- Marie Soliman, Co-Founder, Bergman Interiors
- Mark Kelly, Partner, PLP Architecture
- Ana Ramirez, Architect, SB Architects
- Signe Bindslev Henriksen and Peter Bundgaard Rützou, Founders, Space Copenhagen
3) Conversations unlike any other
With our aim to be as relevant as possible and to serve up new ideas that will influence meaningful change in hotel design and hospitality worldwide, we have decided centre the conversations around sustainability, sound in design, wellness and what the future of the industry looks like. Our speakers (see above) will identify and discuss the challenges that are attached to each topic and offer purposeful solutions that will help enhance the arena in which we all operate in.
4) A dynamic look at this season’s product launches
In addition to four seminar sessions – and to ensure Hotel Designs continues to bridge the gap between hospitality suppliers and buyers – the virtual conference will include structured ‘PRODUCT WATCH’ pitches around each session (Technology, Sustainability, Public Areas, Wellness & Wellbeing), allowing the audience the hear and see the latest products that have been launched.
5) We’re supporting the industry while live events are on hold
There is nothing quite like a live event – we miss them too! But while we are unable to meet in person, Hotel Designs LIVE is a dynamic way to be part of conversations and debates that are happening now and which will, ultimately, shape the future. Each session will allow the audience to ask questions and engage in our ‘chat’ to ensure that we are not missing anything during our debates and conversations.
If you are a designer, architect, hotelier or developer and would like to secure your complimentary seats in the audience, click here.
If you are a supplier to the hotel design industry and would like to promote your latest product or services to the Hotel Designs LIVE audience, please contact Katy Phillips via email or call +44 (0)1992 374050.