From hotel openings to product spotlights to everything in between, we collate the top 10 most read stories on Hotel Designs this week…
1. VERY FIRST STANDALONE FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES TO OPEN
Finchatton, the preeminent international design and development firm, has partnered with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading luxury hospitality company, to offer the first standalone Four Seasons Private Residences, located at Twenty Grosvenor Square in London.
2. OPINION: UK HOTELS FORECAST 2018 – AS GOOD AS IT GETS?
Hotels good fortune continues but as uncertainty weighs in, is this as good as it gets? UK hotels have enjoyed record trading, underpinned by the boom in overseas leisure travel.
3. PROJECT SPOTLIGHT: DERNIER & HAMLYN CHECKS IN AT FOUR SEASONS AGAIN
Dernier & Hamlyn recently completed its third project for luxury hotel brand Four Seasons following successful commissions in London and Baku…
4. HOTEL DESIGNS READER SURVEY 2017-2018
Here at Hotel Designs, we like to provide content that is both engaging and useful for our audience. As we continue to move forward, we’d like to get some feedback from our readers in order to continue bringing you what you want to see.
5. HARD WORK PAYS OFF FOR TRICON AT THE NED
The recent highly successful launch of The Ned onto London’s hotel scene has been the culmination of three years hard work for Tricon, the client and the whole design team.
6. TECHNOLOGY FOCUS: DORSETT HOSPITALITY WELCOMES FIRST ROBOTIC GUEST SERVICE
They are fun, informative and interactive. They are helpful and engaging. Meet Dorsett’s very first robots – V Jr. at Dorsett Shanghai.
7. 3RD CITIZENM PROPERTY TO OPEN IN PARIS AT GARE DE LYON
The citizenM Paris Gare de Lyon Hotel, which is now open, is the 3rd citizenM hotel in France and is located a short walk away from the Gare de Lyon station.
8. SHOWCASE: DE VERE LAUNCHES AT GLAMOROUS LONDON PARTY
Bringing together 22 properties, 662 event spaces, 1,200 acres of grounds and over 4,000 bedrooms, the re-launch celebrates an exciting new chapter for De Vere
9. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: THE COMPLETE BATHROOM SOLUTION FROM CROSSWATER
Transform bathrooms into a luxurious retreat with the complete collection of brassware, furniture units and accessories from British bathroom specialist, Crosswater.
10. GUEST BLOG: ‘HOTELS ARE MISSING VITAL MARKETING MESSAGES’
A guest blog from Professor Stuart Barnes on the importance of marketing for hoteliers…