Accor reaffirms its position as largest international hotel operator in Asia-Pacific with the opening of the Pullman Gurgaon Central Park, the Group’s 500th hotel in the region. The announcement also marks the debut of the upscale Pullman brand in India.Pullman continues to expand its network in prime business and tourism destinations
The Pullman Gurgaon Central Park, which opened in April 2012, is destined to become New Delhi’s major financial and industrial region’s “must stay” destination.
The hotel, which is designed to welcome seasoned travellers, has 285 rooms, including 22 suites as well as Pullman’s best signature services: Welcomers, the Pullman bed, the docking station, the Vinoteca by Pullman wine selection, free Wi-Fi, Connectivity Lounge, Nespresso® services and the Co-Meeting offer. Its outdoor pool, spa, fitness room and yoga lessons allow guests to combine business with relaxation.
With this first address in India, Accor’s upscale international brand continues to expand its network in key business and tourism destinations, reflecting Pullman’s cosmopolitan, vibrant and modern personality.
The establishment has three restaurants to meet the expectations of both its international and local customers:
• SEN5ES serves international cuisine and offers guests an interactive experience with the food prepared live by cooks in front of them.
• The very urban LA RIVIERA draws its inspiration from Mediterranean French and Italian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy the Vinoteca by Pullman selection of great wines.
• PONDICHERY (opening end 2012), the rooftop restaurant, serves creole Southern Indian classics with a European twist.
As well as these three restaurants, the hotel has two bars:
• CITRIQUE offers guests an intimate and refined atmosphere ideal for business meetings or relaxing with friends.
• The TIKI poolside bar serves grilled food and tapas in a casual, Polynesian setting.
The Pullman Co-Meeting offer: a unique concept for business events
Like all 65 Pullman addresses around the world, the Pullman Gurgaon Central Park offers the Pullman Co-Meeting concept that focuses on the themes of comfort, commitment, connectivity and cohesion.
The hotel offers a wide choice of indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, including nine rooms that together represent over 5,000 sq. meters, as well as a ballroom that boasts an eight meter high ceiling and opens out onto landscaped gardens. All the spaces are equipped with the latest technologies: high speed Wi-Fi, wide screen LCD TVs, teleconference services. The 3D Meeting Matrix® solution allows event organizers to personalize and visualize the meeting spaces online. The hotel’s Privilege Lounge is ideal for exceptional events, as well as the establishment’s terrace with a view of the city of Gurgaon. Lastly, the offer also includes the signature Pullman Chill-Out and Pullman Connectivity Lounge spaces.