Holland Harvey Architects is looking for a visualiser to join its London-based team…
We are looking for a talented, creative individual with a passion for architecture and interior design to help assist our architectural the team in producing CGI and/or hand-drawn visualisations of projects for the communication of proposals to clients, planning authorities or other stakeholders.
We are looking for a keen eye for capturing the essence of an idea and articulating a concept through a visual medium.
- work closely alongside the architectural design team to develop and visualise the conceptual and detailed design of our projects
- produce hand drawings and/or 3D rendered visualisations to capture and communicate our design intent
- be highly skilled in hand drawing techniques
- be highly proficient in the use of V-Ray or similar rendering engine
- be highly proficient in the use of Photoshop CC for image manipulation/post-production
- be competent in the use of Illustrator and InDesign (CC) to help compile presentation documents
- have a full working knowledge of Sketchup or Rhino
- Vectorworks or photography skills would also be beneficial.
- offer you the opportunity to visualise the conceptual and detailed design of projects in exciting central London, and further afield, locations
- facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio
- provide a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
Please submit CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5MB, using the ‘apply’ link below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
Deadline – 24 August 2018