To help the industry enter the new era of retail and hospitality, Forum Events has launched a new meet-the-buyers hybrid event for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the interior design and fit-out of retail stores, leisure and hospitality establishments and those who provide products and services to these industries.
The Retail & Hospitality Design Forum, which takes place from September 6 – 7 at Radisson Red, London Heathrow (virtual attendance options are also available), will be a highly focused event that will consist of one-to-one, pre-arranged business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities over the two days.
For suppliers, the event will guarantee:
- An audience of pre-qualified buyers
- Selected and ‘matched’ meetings
- No time wasters
- No hidden costs
- Just one-to-one sales meetings throughout
For senior retail and hospitality professionals who qualify, the event will guarantee:
- Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
- 25 minute meeting slots will be relaxed and civilised, with no hard sell
- Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars
- Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
- You will be one of just 65 VIPs at the event, ensuring that you get personal attention
How to attend