The InterContinental Group has celebrated the opening of Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur City Centre, marking the entry of the Holiday Inn Express brand into Malaysia.
Business travellers will appreciate the 383-room hotel’s strategic location where they have easy access to major financial and commercial buildings such as the world renowned Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower, Putra World Trade Centre and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
Leanne Harwood, Vice President, Operations, South East Asia and Korea, IHG, commented: “Holiday Inn Express is one of our fastest growing hotel brands in the world and its growth is fuelled by a rising demand from value-conscious travellers who are seeking affordable accommodation in convenient locations. Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur City Centre is the first of five Holiday Inn Express hotels that we are opening in Malaysia in the coming years and we will be in a great position to cater to the projected 36 million tourist arrivals expected in Malaysia by 2020.”
As with over 2,400 Holiday Inn Express hotels around the world, guests can select from contemporary-designed queen or twin guest rooms with the consistency and reliability of a global hotel brand, including amenities such as:
· Free and fast Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel to stay connected throughout one’s stay.
· Comfortable and high quality bedding with a choice of firm or soft pillows for a restful night’s sleep.
· Refreshing power showers with a three-function massage showerhead and fluffy towels to keep revitalised.
· A 24-hour fitness room to stay energised and keep up the fitness routine away from home.
· Self-service business centre, internet stations and laundry stations.
There are 15 Holiday Inn Express hotels in South East Asia, including two in Singapore, eight in Indonesia and four in Thailand, with 18 more hotels in the development pipeline in the region.