Hyatt Place Celaya has opened, which marks the fifth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico. Hyatt Place Celaya is owned by a joint venture between affiliates of Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo.
Other joint ventures formed by affiliates of Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo also own Hyatt Place Los Cabos and Hyatt Place Tijuana.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
Hyatt Place Celaya offers:
– 145 spacious guestrooms, including a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42″ flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
– Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24/7
– Gallery Café serving an à la carte menu
– 24/7 Gallery Market offering perfectly packed grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
– Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free breakfast for guests, including baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, tea, and coffee
– Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
– Meetings Spaces offering more than 1,453 square feet (135 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space ideal for coffee breaks, cocktail parties, banquets, or business meetings
– 24-hour StayFit Gym, featuring fully stocked exercise equipment
– Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
– Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel