Hotel Designs is producing the Brit List 2017, a celebration of the country’s most inspirational and influential hoteliers and designers.
The full Hotel Designs Brit List will be revealed via a publication this summer, with a party to celebrate the List taking place at Urban Coterie, London on Wednesday July 12th. We’ve been asking our readers to select who they think should be included in the UK’s top 25 hoteliers and 25 leading design professionals – to nominate those they think are deserving of recognition in both fields.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
And they’ve come up with some huge names in both fields, here is just a selection so far:
– Andrew Wildsmith (Owner of Wildsmith Hotels)
– Robin Sheppard (Chairman of Bespoke Hotels)
– Michael Obray (General Manager at Lords of the Manor Hotel)
– Robin Hutson (CEO at The Pig Hotels Group)
– Mark Bevan (General Manager at Chewton Glen)
– Ariane Steinbeck (Interior Designer at RPW Design)
– Andrew Linwood (Areen Hospitality)
– Dexter Moren (Director at Dexter Moren Associates)
– John Lewis (Associate at Richmond International)
– Bee Osborn (Director at Osborn Interiors)
There are a limited number of advertising and sponsorship opportunities available for this prestigious and influential publication – for more details contact Jennie Lane on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01992 374098.