Style Library Contract launch new FR-One collectionshttps://hoteldesigns.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/StyleLibrary.jpg 881 500 Daniel Fountain Daniel Fountain https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/28f17893c9d95fdef8d92a5aa8c6423f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Style Library Contract are thrilled to present 9 new collections from the FR One brand, the industry leader in inherently fire-retardant fabrics.
This range, for which we are the exclusive distributor in the UK, is renowned for providing four major features of paramount importance to interior designers: safety, quality, design and affordability.
Come and join us at the BCFA Manchester, stand no. 4 to discover the range at first hand.
The range comprises the following collections:
– Jaba: an intricate weave plain with the look and feel of muslin gauze. Available in a delicate colour palette.
– Jadeite: is a versatile wool-like fabric suitable for drapes, cushions, bed throws and upholstery, with a high performing 50,000 Martindale.
– Jadore: with a heavy drape, chunky texture, and soft touch, Jadore is a hard wearing contract upholstery jacquard with an 80.000 Martindale. Jadore enjoys all the attributes required for the most demanding contract projects, whilst maintaining a matt domestic look.
– Jaime: A heavy silky satin, Jaime is a smart, elegant collection of 100% polyester inherent FR drapery plains in a jewel-like colour palette.
– Jeopardy: Jeopardy is a timeless book of 100% polyester inherent FR sheers. Incorporating architectural sheers and natural linens across an organic colour palette, Jeopardy is the go-to collection for contract specification sheers.
– Jest: a cohesive collection of tactile dim out plains in a colour palette of vibrant brights and soft hues.
– Jojoba: a strié effect drapery fabric in a broad colour palette of soft minerals and striking jewel tones.
– Jovial: a comprehensive range of dual-purpose upholstery and drapery 100% polyester inherent FR Fabrics, Jovial enjoys an easy to use colour palette.
– Jubilea: a compilation of contract suitable printed velvets, natural and architectural sheers, statement contemporary drapery designs and sophisticated damasks across a highly useable mineral colour palette.