The Heimtextil Fair in Frankfurt in January was again the scene for this year’s event for Trevira CS Club customers, where Trevira announced the Gold and Silver Club Members for 2013. Most of these suppliers of textile products in flame retardant fibres and yarns were among the group of top customers benefiting from premium services already last year.The fibre manufacturer had set up its multi-level Club system in 2012 with the aim of rewarding its partners for their loyalty and of promoting business with Trevira CS worldwide. All direct and indirect customers who hold a trademark contract and valid trademark approval and registered in the Club at the end of 2012 were able to acquire points and with these gain access to specific services. By participating in a fabric competition running in parallel they also had the opportunity to enhance their status and gain additional points. Members are identified in an annual evaluation process. The Trevira CS Club is growing and enjoying increasing popularity. Many partners from 2012 continue in the Club and they are joined by a whole series of fresh members in the Gold and Silver category.
“Our partners are successful because they are offering high value products, because they are set up internationally, and because of their ongoing commitment to Trevira CS“, says Trevira CEO Robert Gregan. “With the Club system and the associated services we aim to thank our customers and support them in their efforts to further grow this business outside Europe. The quantity of positive feedback we receive tells us that we are on the right track here”. It was not only large customers who were important, this applied also to small yarn and fabric suppliers specialising in niche products. “They make a vital contribution to the great variety on offer. Each year they demonstrate with their innovative and high value products that the demands and design ideas of interior designers can be transformed into reality.“
The 18 Trevira CS Gold Club Members for 2013 are:
• Yarn manufacturers Fil Man Made (I) and Lei Tsu (I),
• fabric manufacturers Dina Vanelli (TR), Engelbert E. Stieger (CH), FiDiVi (I), Fiorete (I), Gaudium (NL), Lodetex (I), Müller Zell (GER), Schmitz-Werke (GER) and Verotex (GER),
• editors Création Baumann (CH), JAB Josef Anstoetz (GER), Kobe (NL), Kvadrat (DK), Nya Nordiska (GER), Rubelli (I) and Sahco Hesslein (GER).
The 29 Trevira CS Silver Club members are:
• Yarn manufacturers Hoftex (GER), Selvafil (E), Spinnerei Lampertsmühle (GER), Torcitura Fibre Sintetiche (I), Torcitura Padana (I) and Vlnap (CZ),
• fabric manufacturers AB Ludvig Svensson (S), Baumann Dekor (A), Bruvatex (B), Gebrüder Munzert (GER), Johan van den Acker (NL), Mattes & Ammann (GER), P.I.F. (MAR), Pugi (I), Spandauer Velours (GER), SR Webatex (GER), Stotz (CH), Tissage de Kalken (B) and Wintex (I),
• editors Gerriets (GER), Kinnasand (GER), Kupferoth Interiors (GER), Lelièvre (F), Saum & Viebahn (GER), Sekers (GB), Skopos (GB), SoFarSoNear (I), Sonnhaus (A) and Tapicerías Gancedo (E).