Hyatt Hotels Corporation has recently announced the opening of Hyatt Place Tijuana in Baja California, Mexico. Hyatt Place Tijuana is the fourth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico, and continues Hyatt’s growth strategy in the country. Hyatt Place Tijuana joins Hyatt Place Cuidad del Carmen, Hyatt Place La Paz and Hyatt Place Los Cabos, which is scheduled to reopen this year, post-Hurricane Odile.
About Hyatt Place Tijuana
Hyatt Place Tijuana is an upscale, select service hotel designed for the multi-tasking traveller. The hotel is situated on Agua Caliente Boulevard, in close proximity to the Zona Rio business and financial district.
Additionally, the hotel is 15 minutes from Tijuana International Airport and 10 minutes from the United States Port of Entry.
Guests will also be within easy access to the Agua Caliente Race Track and Casino, the soccer stadium Estadio Caliente, and the Club Campestre Tijuana country club. Guests may enjoy a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance from the hotel, and shopping at Plaza Rio shopping mall or Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Ysidro, California is only minutes away.
Hyatt Place Tijuana offers guests:
• 145 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swivelling 42-inch TV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa with sectional sofa-sleeper
• Free Wi-Fi everywhere
• Free hot buffet breakfast for guests
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market, which includes an all-day-dining restaurant, freshly prepared entrées and appetizers available around-the-clock, plus on-the-go salads, sandwiches, sweets and bottled beverages
• A Coffee to Cocktails Bar, offering a wide range of speciality coffees, espresso, premium beer and wines
• More than 1,776 square feet of flexible, meeting and function space
• A 24-hour business centre fully equipped with free wireless printers that can be used from anywhere in the hotel
• 24-hour Gym
• Free guest parking