Hampton expands footprint in US, China and Germanyhttps://hoteldesigns.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Hampton_Berlin_Exterior_HR-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Katy Phillips Katy Phillips https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/f0fa2c58698f8a8f92852531ad09abbf?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Nine new properties taking in the mid-West and Far East.
Hampton by Hilton has confirmed the opening of nine new properties, including Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah and Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany.
Meanwhile, the opening of two properties – Hampton by Hilton Shunde Longjiang, Foshan and Hampton by Hilton Suzhou Xiangcheng District – has extended the upper midscale brand’s position in China.
A quick overview of each property:
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan:
- Modern amenities, value and access to attractions make this hotel ideal for travel to the newly-revitalised Detroit area.
- The hotel is near popular sites such as the Detroit Zoo, Hitsville USA Museum, casinos, and all major Detroit sporting venues: Comerica Park, Ford Field and the new Little Caesars Arena.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah:
- The weather and scenery make St. George a popular spot for biking, golfing, bird-watching, hiking, rock climbing and boating.
- The property is also along the route to Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Snow Canyon State Park and other areas of Southwest Utah.
Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany:
- Centrally located, guests can watch football at Signal Iduna Park or visit the Ruhr District and cities like Bochum, Essen and Duisburg with ease.
- Guests will enjoy the signature offerings of the Hampton brand, including complimentary breakfast every morning, a fitness center, and business center with free WiFi and natural lighting.
Hampton has also grown its presence in Massachusetts, California, Oklahoma and Canada with the addition of Hampton Inn by Hilton Foxborough Mansfield, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Irvine-Orange County Airport, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City/Quail Springs and Hampton Inn by Hilton St. Paul, respectively.