Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 per annum dependent on experience…
Looking to grow the editorial team in a digital capacity, this is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who can demonstrate excellent writing skills and full working knowledge of WordPress CMS. Whilst achieving this, you will also work side by side with the PA Life and Hotel Designs editorial and advertising teams to identify new and relevant business opportunities and a clear path for growth and development of each brand.
Who will you be writing for?
PA Life is an award winning and industry leading media publication directly targeted at Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants across the UK. Re-launched in 2013 as a magazine and website, PA Life retains a powerful brand loyalty and is at the heart of the PA community. In addition, PA Life owns and manages the exclusive PA Life Club, masterclasses, networking evenings and targeted events.
Hotel Designs is a well-established, leading international digital title and events brand for hoteliers, interior designers, architects and suppliers to the industry. Founded in 2001, Hotel Designs shares News, ideas, opinions and features to feed creative minds.
What we expect from you
With editorial experience on a B2B or B2C title, you will be passionate, highly motivated and well organised. Good English language skills, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a strong eye for detail are all key to this role. We are extremely passionate about our brands, we work hard and we have lots of fun doing it.
What will the average day look like?
- Writing content for the PA Life, PA Life Club and Hotel Designs websites and at times, the PA Life print publication too
- Creating content for inclusion in our emailable newsletters
- Building/maintaining our social media presence using the latest and most innovative methods for displaying content as well as having a complete understanding of how to post effectively across all channels
- Generating new content ideas
- Looking for ways to promote our key clients effectively across all platforms
- Confident in using WordPress and Google Analytics
- Ability to adapt writing style for different media publications
- Proofing content
- Attending/networking at press events, conferences, events and seminars
- Working collaboratively with representatives from across the planning, marketing and sales teams
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.