Conrad Consulting currently has an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer.
This inspiring company have gone from strength to strength in the near 20 years since it’s inception. They offer a full suite of services from concept design/development through to product design and manufacture.
Traditionally the design sectors you will encounter here are hospitality-lead; including bars, restaurants, hotels and everything in-between, with the occasional high-end Residential scheme for good measure.
- Interior Design/Interiror Architecture Qualification.
- Minimum 3 years practical Experience. UK based preferable.
- Experience/Knowledge of the Hospitality Design sector (Hotels, bars, restaurants, etc).
- FF&E scheduling experience.
- Knowledge of UK suppliers.
- Ability to adhere to tight time and budget constraints.
- To be efficient and self-motivating.
- Previous experience in a team-management position would be viewed upon favourably.
- Software: AutoCAD & Sketchup.
This exciting role will see you placed at the forefront of an expanding design team and reputable firm in the local area.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary from £25k-£38k (Negotiable for the right applicant).