Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo is looking for a bid coordinator/practice administrator to join its London-based team…
With a new Managing Director (UK), WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors is a world’s leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. The architecture and interior design firm offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG’s projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
Please note that this is a four-month fixed term contract with the possibility to move to a permanent role.
Come and work at the London office of one of the world’s leading design consultants in the hospitality industry. The 100-plus strong team of design professionals offering integrated design solutions, comprising strategy, planning, architecture, landscape and interiors for urban, tourism and resort destinations.
WATG is looking for a hard-working, multitasking powerhouse of a bid coordinator/practice administrator, to start as soon as possible.
- The successful candidate will have three-five years’ experience within construction design industry (engineering, architecture, interior design and/or other) and they will have a good understanding of the processes relevant to a design project
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively gather and disseminate information
- It is also vital that the candidate has the confidence to comfortably liaise with managers, consultants and clients
- This role demands superb organizational skills, aptitude for multitasking and requires the candidate to have keen eye of detail
- Type minimum of 60 wpm and be proficient with Windows, Word and Excel
- Additionally, must have intermediate InDesign skills at minimum and experience in producing large reports with graphics/images
To submit your CV, please visit www.watg.com